총 게시물 37건, 최근 0 건

오레곤 교도소 유형자 선교사님 3월 기도

글쓴이 : 생명나무 날짜 : 2016-03-24 (목) 01:30 조회 : 1814

주님안에서 사랑하고 존경하는 기도 동역자님께, 

수감수들의 기도를 모아 보내드립니다.

우리의 허물과 죄악으로 말미암아 그리스도께서 수난을 당하셨습니다.

이사야의 예언에는 그는 실로 우리의 질고를 지고 우리의 슬픔을 당한다 하였고

그가 찔림은 우리의 허물때문이요 그의 상함은 우리의 죄악때문이라 그가 징계를 받으므로 우리는 평화를 누리고 그가 채찍에 맞으므로 우리는 나음을 받았노라고 예언했고 예수 그리스도께서 땅에 오셔서 모든 예언을 성취하셨습니다. 

죄악이 하나님의 마음을 아프시게합니다.

그러나 긍휼과 사랑이 많으신 하나님은 죄인이 받고 지옥에 가는것을 기뻐하시지 않으시기 때문에 오늘도 크신 자비를 베풀어주셔서 인간이 만든 법을 어기고 또한 하나님의 법을 어긴 사람들을 모아놓은 교도소에도 복음의 말씀을 전하게하셔서 복음을 듣고 회개하고 하나님께로 나오는 자에게는 놀라운 은총을 베푸시며 영생의 복락을 허락하십니다. 

여러분의 기도와 사랑에 깊은 감사를 드립니다.  

Prayer Requests dated 2-11-16 

K.: Pray for my family, to stay safe and lead them to church, back to Jesus.  Pray for the women who are still doing drugs in prison and think they are invisible. 

Ashley H.: Please pray I get into the GED class soon here at Coffee Creek.  My Mom needs prayer; she has a tumor or cyst under her arm and she has a bad hip; she can hardly walk. 

Savonda: To have a deeper relationship with the Lord; to put god first; to hear God’s voice & follow His directions; God to take all my anxiety away and replace it with grace.  To start getting visits with my son. God, please help Anthony move to Oregon & get things ready for Josiah.  God has brought my son’s father into our lives!  Josiah’s father wants to raise him!

Tamiko J.: Please pray for my amended judgment to go thru so I can get AIP ASAP and be back with my family and to follow Lord’s commandment.  Pray for my daughters Hazel  &Angela to continue to protect them, also pray for my husband to follow God and help  him thru in life.  Pray for peace, love and respect to flow in Coffee Creek!  Thank you!

Kimberly K.: Gain a deeper understanding of God’s plan & word; to remain positive and grateful for my blessings; give me strength, patience, courage and wisdom to walk worthy.  Health for my Mom (she has to have surgery for diverticulitis).

Jessica V.: To give me strength and courage to continue on.  To have true happiness.  To pass my GED test. To stay away from negativity.  To ignore others and be able to forgive and let go.  For my Grandma’s health, my Aunt Grace’s health; my Mom to be more wise and loving; my brother & sister to gain knowledge of God. Pray for my enemies to leave me alone and soften their heart.

Jeanette M.: Lord, I’m going through this divorce and it hurts so bad.  I ask that Your will be done in my life and in my relationships with other people.  I love You above anyone and everything.  Guide me and help me to walk in the direction You want me to go.  I’ve been struggling with my mouth & thoughts; being rude, judging people.  Help take this away in me so that I can love like You love and so I can help lead people closer to You.  I love You.  Holy Spirit, fill me and live in me.  Shine brightly so I may touch the Lives of others through You.  Be my strength & my comfort.  Mold me into who you’ve called me to be!

Kim H.: Please pray for me that I continue my walk with God after my release.  Stay strong.  Pray my family all stay healthy.  Thank you.

Henrietta L.: I’m just having a hard time today.  I guess its that I’m sooo tired of being here.  There is so much bad things that goes on and hard to get away from it.  I need straight to get through this.  My out date is1/30/16 (17?).  I keep praying that my son Bob gets taken out of this lifestyle; he’s in drugs & drinking.  No matter what it takes.  I’d like to go Narah for treatment for my trans. Leave.

Patti B.: Wisdom to write son back; to speak to him about hope in Christ.  Strength to face/step out in faith about area in my life (w/family) I’ve kept tucked away.  Salvation for kids, Mom & Dad & Perry.  Son Zack’s struggles in life; come to find his hope in Christ.  Pray for Becky’s brother & his wife as they are fighting (physical).

Amanda J.: Keep my children safe & to bring my Mother closer to the Lord.  Pray for my Mother, she has had open-heart surgery & there is a good chance that she may have to have it again.

Brenda D.: I love you all xo.  Overall health.  Also would like a volunteer to come talk to me and support me & be my friend now & forever.  People quit teasing me.  It makes me sad.  I need to be left alone.

Maxine: Please help me; I feel so lousy, lonely; these trials & tribulations are so tiring.  I need Jesus to rekindle my love; restore me please.  My kids need to be serving the Lord.  Help them to have good jobs.

Shannon M.: My Mother Valerie for her love & patience for taking care of my 12 year old & 1 year old, 2 girls; for the Lord to give her strength to keep on moving forward & to give her strength.  Amen.  Thank you Jesus. Prayer for the volunteers & for their time & love.

Mary C.: Pray for me and my release from prison.  I leave in 2 ½ months and I am very anxious.  Thank you.

Tina: Pray for God to give me peace and bless me.  And for me to be able to glorify God in any way every day. Pray to put my family back together, and for my son to be safe, find warm, safe housing and a sufficient job. Pray for Danielle, Ruby & Darci, and Natalie to soften their hearts and turn to God.

heresa C.: AIP & close to God& be at peace.  Pray for family Chris, Jr., Crystal, Darba, Valery, Shery, Harry, Dinna, Sonny, Gina, Lex, BoBo, Shona, Pete, Shelia to get closer to God. 

Heidi L.: Supplemental sentence to be approved; tumor medication to make my brain tumor better.  Pray for Mom’s R.A., sister’s hip & back pain, well-being, happiness for my daughters & Dad; alcohol help for my man.

Medca F.: Please pray for me to come closer to God and learn more of His grace and word.  Please pray for my 3 children, safety and God’s protection and them to come to God.

Prayer Requests dated 2-18-16

Shannon M.: Just for our lives.  We are God’s children.  For all mankind.

Tamiko J.: Please pray for my boyfriend because he is going thru so much.  Also pray that the girl he’s been seeing that is pregnant; pray the baby isn’t his; also that he stays faithful as he said he would and wait for me.  Pray for my daughters to find comfort in their hearts and also for guidance.  Keep praying my release date is sooner than Dec. 11, 2017.

Maxine: Get control of my eating & my cussing; energy to exercise.  Pray for sisters to forgive one another. Thank you for sobriety.

Tina: For the Lord to help me glorify Him every day; for peace and comfort and for financial stability.  Pray for my son Jozef that God may guide him to a good job and a safe, warm place to stay and plenty of nourishment.  Pray for God to soften the hearts of Darci, Natalie, Gina, Ruby & Danielle.

Amanda J.: To bring me closer to the Lord.  And for my Mother; she is not in good health.  Pray for my father & his kind heart for taking on the responsibility of my children & pray that you draw my Father closer to your heart Lord.

Henrietta L.: I need Jesus around me at all times.  There is so much evil here; all kinds of it.  Pray for my son Bob that he’d stop the lifestyle he’s in; drugs & drinking; no matter what it takes for God to take away from that life.  I’m just sooo in the Lord and sooo thankful He’s in my life.  I’d never make it here in prison without Him.

Brenda D.: My overall health.  Pray for all women here; peace; happiness.

Lisa V.: I need prayer to help strengthen my trust in God’s will.  I need help to trust and believe that my fiancé will not hurt me again.  Need prayer for my kids that they can have & know that we will be together soon.  Need prayer for my fiancé that he has the strength to do what he has to do to get our son back.

Mary C.: Please pray for my family.  We are all anxious about my release May 2, 2016.

Savonda: I