글쓴이 : 생명나무 날짜 : 2016-05-13 (금) 13:18 조회 : 1360

샬롬?

좋으신 주님의 이름으로 인사드립니다.

만물이 소생하는 봄이 왔습니다.

추워 얼었던 앙상한 가지들이 기운에 잎새마다 초록빛으로 아름답게 새옷으로 갈아입고

봄의 향기를 뿜어내고 있습니다.

죄로 인하여 아무 감각도없이 얼어붙어 죽었던 우리 영혼이 우리 구주 하나님의 자비하심과

사람 사랑하심을 나타낼때에 우리를 구원하시되 우리가 행한바 의로운 행위로 말미암지 아니하고

오직 그의 긍휼하심을 따라 중생의 씻음과 성령의 새롭게 하심으로 죽었던 영혼이 살아나 봄동산의 나무와 같이 우리도 천국의 소망과 함께 새옷을 입혀주셨습니다.

할렐루야!!

지난 번에 2월달 부분적으로 기도제목을 보내드렸습니다.

2 3 수감수 기도제목을 보내드립니다.

기도로 사랑으로 협력하여 주심에 감사를 드립니다.

감사합니다.

Cheri - 02/06/2016 - I am really scare for my Mom, Please just keep praying for her to live through her disease-heal fast. Please pray for my Mom, Michelle, She is in critical condition in OHSU and needs a lot prayer.

02/13/2016 - Please continue to pray for my salvation, from resentments anger and hopelessness.  Please continue to pray for my Mom she is recovering from a  rare lung disease at OHSU. Please pray for my son, He is 9 years old without his Mom his name is Christian. I would like to praise Jesus do for everybody in this world.

Courtney D. 02/02/2016 - Please pray for my relationship with my boyfriend Bobby and that it remains strong. Pray for Cheri's mom and that she pulls through her infections.. Please pray for my kids Ciara and Joey  and that our relationship stay strong. Keep them safe and happy.

02/13/2016 - Please pray for the Lord to come into my heart and to give me strength to be a single Mom and raise my kids Ciara and Joey to be safe and happy, Please pray for Mindy to be reunited with her children soon.

Erin C. 02/06/2016 - Please pray to give me the strength to get over my boyfriend Quentin, Pray for my son James, Mom Rose, Grandpa Ronald, Aunt Molly, sister Katie and Kayla & Kenny Sailor. thank you.

Erica K.- 02/06/2016 - I ask that you put your hand on my love Ray bring him closer to you and that this week is in your hands, Put your hands on my Roy and Roxanna, thank you for all that you do. thank you. Lord I ask that you put Rose on your heart and help her calm her heart for the people in her room and put your hand on her, thank you. Put your hand on my daughter and keep her with you and hand on my family. thank you for taking my anger and bring me closer to you.

Elisha A - My grandpa Larry Elliott is 76, he is at home by himself in Sweethome, Oregon. He has so much pride to ask for help and he is having a hard time., My dad Jubal has been in prison for 16 years, He just got transported to the Linn County Jail on some misdemeanor charges but they could keep him years, please pray that they let him out so he can take care of my grandpa and for my dad to do good when he gets out. Thank you.

Jasmine M - 02/06/2016 - Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for blessing me everyday and night Lord, I ask that you feel my mind, heart, body & soul with your Holy Spirit, Please forgive me. Help me to see things as you would, Father I pray for my Mom Trena, Lord help her to not be depressed. Father I pray for my sister Jordan for her salvation, my grandma Pat to be healthy and have energy to work my nieces Kamryn, Kendyl, nephew Caiden, son Trin, daughter Keana to be safe, my fiance Eric to travel safely and be transported soon. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

02/13/2016 - Dear Heavenly Father, Lord I ask for your forgiveness for my sins and Father I want to thank you for blessing me, I pray that your Holy Spirit fills my mind, body, soul with your Holy Spirit, it is your will not mine, I want to see through your eyes, do as you would Father.  Father I pray that you help my Mom Trena with depression and my grandma puts health and energy, Please watch over Daughter Keana & son Trina, my nephew Caiden James & two nieces Kendyl & Kamryn and my sister Jordan. Heavenly Father please keep my fiance Eric safe & healthy, I thank you and I praise you always, In Jesus precious name Amen.

Keli B.  02/06/2016 - Strength and courage to adapt to a new environments & people, My kids to not forget about me and are kept safe and cared for. For my husband Cale desperately needs prayer, He is facing a 30 year prison sentence, we are praying for 120 months at most., My mother in law is alone, she needs fellowship and love.

Latasha - Pray that my case goes in my favor. I need the Lord to watch over me and to guide me through the way..

Lisa P. -02/03/2016 - Want to know God more, want a closer more personal relationship with Him and son my time at CCCM to fly by and me learn how not to come back here. My family is struggling, please put a hedge of protection around my love ones, My Mom is struggling with her health.

02/13/2016 - I just want to work on my relationship with God to get to know him more., get closer to him and for me to get everything I can on my stay here. I hope for a hedge of protection around my family right now, My Mom and sister are sighting badly, I also pray that I may be brought back into my children's lives, Haven't seen them in so long and I miss them, Want to be part of them.

Mindy K.- 02/06/2016 - Wisdom from God, Sobriety, Freedom. To graduate treatment and never return to my sinful life, To reconcile with my family, A second chance to be a mother. For Gary G. to get in to treatment for him to know God and I love him.. Fred lad to him to be saved even though he is passed. To dig deeper in the Word, to live a Godly life to find my purpose, To be a mother that God intends me to be. For Gary, Trenton, Teagin, KC to be a family, To strengthen my future husband. Gary G and I to enter a connect with God.To get release May 18, 2016 graduating treatment, to hear God's voice and to see his vision for my life.. To be a family with my future husband Gary G.for Trenton, Teagin, KC, for my kids happy healthy and safe. My future husband protection, treatment to feel the love God and I have.

02/13/2016 - To stay clean and sober to get released May 18, 2016 to start school, for guidance to know God's way, to live for his will and to surrender fully to that wisdom and courage., to do whats best for my kids and family. To be in my kids life in the best way for them, For Gary G, to strengthen our relationship and future marriage in God's eyes.

Renee B. 02/06/2016 - Its almost time for me to parole and go out into the real world. I pray that I keep my eyes and heart focused on God and His will for my life. I pray for protection from the distractions of the world.. I pray for my grandma Jean, she is in recovery center from having a stroke, I pray that the Lord comforts her and give her strength that she needs to recover.Thank you Lord for our amazing volunteers, Christina, Pressy and Richard, Please bless their lives and also I pray for Christina's Mom. In Jesus name. Amen. I also want to pray for healing in CheriLynn's Mom. Please heal her Lord.

Rose G. - 02/06/2016 - Please pray that my 2 sons find forgiveness and come to serve Jesus. I ask for prayer for my husband Chuck come to Jesus.

Theresa W. 02/06/2016 - I need help in giving me strength to overcome my addictions and to have healthy relationships with other as well with the Lord., Guide my boyfriend to the Lord and also in his addiction, and to forgive the past, and also to protect my kids and bring them to you Lord.

02/13/2016 - Please pray fro my children, Destiny, Luis, Diego that God protects them in every way possible  and to guide them and for myself that God opens my heart to him alone, that I will let go of my past and move forward and forgive and let those I hurt forgive me.

Tohsa E. 02/06/2016 - Please pray for me to have patience and perseverance and to be strong, humble , supportive and caring for myself and others and to complete my program successfully. To protect my family, children, love ones and pets, watch over them, keep them safe and healthy, to thank God for all the forgiveness and all his love and His belief in me.

02/23/2016 - To give me strength and patience, help me to grow and learn and begin to heal, please forgive me for my sins. Please keep my children, family, love ones, friends and pets healthy and safe. thank you God for all of your wonderful blessings and all you have given me and all of your love and patience with me. I love you.

Tiffany H. - 02/06/2016 - Bring positive people into my life put into my heart and soul all the positive things I need to graduate in Turning Point.. Bring my 6 yr old Layla back into my custody upon my graduation from turning point.

Vallery F. - Guide me through treatment, give me the strength, courage and faith to overcome all obstacles. Keep a hedge of protection over my family, keep them safe from harm and evil. Pray for Fred who passed away, His daughter Jamie is worried he wont go to heaven, because he was not a believer.

02/06/2016 - Give me the strength to get through treatment and give me the will, Lift up my Spirit.. Put a hedge of protection around my family, Keep them safe from harm and evil, help Cherrilyn and her Mom through what they are going through.

Prayer requests dated (undated)

Akeem B.: for thanksgiving.

Colby: Keep strong with treatment.

Liz: Keep strong with being here and have faith.

Jennifer: That my children are safe and able to stay at my house until I get our, and that I go to treatment quickly.

Anny P.: for my family that they appreciate and feel God’s love.  Kenneth M. and his family.  Bless all the women and their families and this dorm.

B: Pray for my children that they are well and healthy.

Misty W.: That I get released April 7th to outpatient treatment.

Patricia: help me to learn from this time in jail.

Andrea N.: I just want to pray for me and K’s friendship and that we can remain close no matter what.

Kim B.: That I go to treatment soon for my fiancé P. to get a job.

Vickie T.: I pray that God will bring me and my children back together.  He promise me that he will restore us back.  And I will get my apartment.

Jaine: Please pray that when I go to court tomorr