오레곤 교도소 사역 기도편지

글쓴이 : 생명나무 날짜 : 2016-09-30 (금) 07:04 조회 : 2893
존경하는 기도 동역자님께,

"내 영혼이 여호와를 자랑하리니 곤고한 자들이 이를 듣고 기뻐히리로다"   시편 34:2

샬롬?
참 좋으신 주님의 이름으로 인사드립니다.

모든 영광과 존귀와 높임을 받으시기에 합당하시고 합당하신 하나님께 감사와 찬양을 드리며
여기 곤고한 자들의 기도제목을 올립니다.
기도의 연합으로서 이들의 고난에 함께 참여하는 축복을 함께 누리시기를 원합니다.

감사합니다.

신실하신 하나님 그리스도 예수안에서 동역자님의 가정과 모든 사업에 은총과 평강이 함께하시기를 기원합니다.

Aliera - 07/21/2016 - That God and I continue our relationship, that I draw closer to Him, that I pick up my cross and follow Him.  For my son H>P, He is having a hard time he is in Donald E Long. Just that Jesus protects him, I am starting LIFT in 2 weeks.

Angela T. - I pray that I can be a vessel of the Lord here on earth for the people around me and for myself growth.I pray that my children and family are surrounded by the Lord's love and blessings. Please bless the women here at this service specially the ladies who provide the service to us.

Crystal - 07/16/2016 - To be more accepting of myself. My mom is sick and need all the prayers she can to give her strength.
07/23/2016 - I would like to pray for my friend Heather who is getting out Monday.

Daphne - 07/23/2016 - Pray I continue to stay positive and a good roll model in TX. Please pray for my cousin, she is deep in her addiction.
07/16/2016 - Please pray for my cousin Malissa who is deep in her addiction, also for my 2 sisters who have both had babies since I've been locked up. Pray the newest additions continue being healthy.
08/06/2016 - To help me change into a better Mom, friend , sister and daughter, Help me get rid of my guilt and shame. to bring my brother and sisters closer to God.

Delfina N. - 07/16/2016 - Help my heart be closer to you. I really like when you are with me, thank you for coming last night keep me in your days or day. Be with Mia and kyle Son hear their laughter, Watch over them, help my brothers stay out of jail, Keep them free please, Thank you for all you do for me, Help me see all that you do for me. In Jesus name Amen.
07/23/2016 - thank  you for being with me, it mean so much to me, I want to see you and hear you more., Please , please God be with Mia and Kyle Son keep them happy, Help my brother stay out of prison, please, please.
08/06/2016 - Hello, can you be with my brother and help them stay out of jail, please let them see your mercy, please, please God dont take them away, Thank you for resting with Eric be with Eric, Nano and Edward and all my family. God be with Mia, keep her safe and healthy, God be with Kyle Son, give him good health and happiness give them your peace. Father God I want Jesus to want me and to be with me come and speak to me my father, In Jesus name. Amen

Candi W.- 08/04/2016 - I pray my children will be put on my visiting list, that the appeal will go through so I can be a mother to them again. I pray for my Dad peace and for my children to be safe and happiness and love and my grandchildren. thank you God Bless you, Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer to receive AIP  so I can get home earlier.

Heather G. 07/16/2016 - Please pray that I am able to get into different housing situation  and that I continue in my recovery and follow through on my commitments and stay free for life. Pray that they continue to allow me with my daughter to get back into her life and her to want to eventually be back in my care. Also pray I stay strong in my relationship boundaries and stay in touch with my friends.
07/23/2016 - I want to pray that my release goes smoothly and I remember where I came from, and not look back. Thank you Jesus., Pray that my family work with me and I can see my daughter often. thank you.

Holly K. - 07/23/2016 - I would like prayers to help me fight my addiction, to be free from my demons from within, and forgiving myself and those who harmed me. Please pray for my children Austin, Emily, Mckenzie, Zachary, please pray they are safe, happy healthy and help guide them.
08/06/2016 - For my sobriety, strength, hope and freedom from within, for my son Austin, my daughter Mckenzie and Emmaly, pray they are safe, happy and healthy.
07/16/2016 - For guidance and my sobriety. freedom from within. For my children, Austin, Mckenzie, Emily, Pray they are and happy.

Jenell S. 07/23/2016 - I need help and direction with my relationships, Strength to do the right thing, wisdom to know what the right thing is. I need prayer for my parenting plan to be approved and for me to be able to co parent with my ex.
07/16/2016 - I need prayer for my kids and that I will get the parenting time I am asking the court for and that Jesus will continue to help us through.

Janet P. - 07/23/2016 - Please pray that I will not be taken out of Turning Point I am working hard to stay in treatment. Some are thinking I 'm not working hard enough. Thy will be done. Bless my family.
07/16/22016 - I come to OWPM every Saturday to praise our Lord Jesus Christ. This feels like the part of my day, I enjoy the most. I'm grateful to have Christina, come to teach us here at Coffee Creek. thank you. Bless my family, please help my daughter find His love in her heart, Please help her find forgiveness in her heart for me, her Mom, she's always been my (one of them) gifts from God.

Jeanette M - 07/21/2016 - Lord help prepare me to be successful at Turning Point, Tx, Let my move to 300 be a positive change, Let it bring me closer to you, Help me find a positive group of girls to hang out on my new unit, I'd to pray that you reveal yourself to Matt, Jimmy and Jesse, Make yourself real to them and let me be a positive light so they know your real and that you are a good God a loving God, also pray that my ex husband Casey contacts me and let me become a part of my son's life in some kind of way, Let this be the beginning of a beautiful story of restoration between me and my son. I give you all of the glory and thanks. thank you for helping me finally make contact with my son's father. You are a good, good God. Amen 
08/04/2016 - Lord, continue molding me & making me, Let me be a light into the lives of people, I come into contact with, Build me up into the woman you have called me to be. Prepare me to successfully complete AIP TX. Lord thank you for getting me my son contact info & pictures of him Lord , please soften his dad's heart and help restore my relationship with my son Casey and I. Lord continue revealing yourself to Todd, Matt and Jimmy. Todd has started talking to me about you, He find the word to sayto help lead him to you.

Jolene P.- 08/06/2016 - Draw closer to the Lord, be more aware of the Lord's presence to create a clean heart in me, Renew a steadfast spirit within me, Restore me and Jayson's relationship, Jayson's salvation. Salvation for Angie, Ermon, Steven, Isaiah, Leah, Alyssa, Roman, Sheldon, Jake , Ciara, Bryson, David, John, Robert, Todd, Rachel , Truston, The Lord has restored the relationship with my kids, my health and my life. I'm thankful.
07/16/2016 - Be more aware of God's presence, forgive myself, forgive my boyfriend Jayson, Restore our friendship. Share Jesus with others, Share what Jesus has done for me. Salvation for Roman, Sheldon, Ciara, Jake , Keith, Bryson, Angie, Ermon, Steven, Isiah, Leah, Alyssa, Myra, Taylor, Aaron. My children are thriving, All Glory and praise to the Lord.
07/23/2016 - Pray for my daughter Yolanda, she is in jail in Idaho. Be aware of the Lord's presence, change my heart, Walk in the spurit and not by my flesh, Love myself, love others, Restore friendship with Jason, share message with others, love surround my children with Love, Salvation for Jason, Roman, Sheldon, Jake Marshall, Bryson, Angie, Ermon, Isiah, Steven, Leah, Alyssa, David, Jon, Robert, Todd, Bridget, Bonita, Melanie, Mattie. Inner peace, Health Abilities, Talents- Gifts I am thankful.

Josse P. - 07/16/2016 - Forgiveness as I go into Phase II of treatment.. For my daughter to feel plenty of love while I am gone also for my parents to find comfort, for Joe and Nick to be lifted up to you in comfort.

Kim B. - 08/04/2016 - My boyfriend health and that he be comforted & know that he can reach out to God and for God's will to be done.
07/21/2016 - Please pray for my Dad to comfort him and to be with him. Please pray for my boyfriend Sonny, for his health and to be healed. for his CT scan to come back clear from cancer.

Kelly - 07/16/2016 - Please pray for my recovery from addictions, strength to stay away from an unhealthy, crime and poor choices. Please pray for the health and well being of my son and my family.

Lena - 02/09/2016 - I just wanted to make a prayer request that my family is doing okay without me being around. There is a restraining order out against me, but I would hope that they are still doing well together.

Liz - 02/09/2016 - Pray for the Lord to return to my husband of 20 years , for the courts to step out and Know I was in medication that was the problem. I love him with all my heart.

Marcie - 07/21/2016 - I still haven't heard from Nora the treatment center I want to go on my transition leave. Please pray that they can and will accept me, my trans leave is Nov 30.. I'm so happy and full of joy and peace. In loving Jesus and God more and more each day.

Mia B. - 07/16/2016 - Help guide me through treatment and to forgive me for my wrongs., Please watch over Nancy and my twins Madison and Mason. Watch over Roland and bring him back to God, he is struggling with addiction.
07/23/2016 - Surround my children and family with love and joy, Please protect them and fill their hearts with the Holy Spirit.

Natalie O. - 08/04/2016 - I pray for my fiance Deon, my children and myself all find healing and grow in Christ together., Please Lord bring my family to you.

Nico R. - 07/03/2016 - That I have a hunger for the word of God, and that I begin to put my needs second to God, Less Nico more Jesus. Pray for my Mom to stop using drugs and get help also that she gets a safe drug free place to live. That both of my daughter live their life for God and that I get in touch with Paul.
07/21/2016 - Pray for God to show me exactly how to pray for my family and that I die to myself, so that way God can live through me, More Jesus, less Nico, also I surrender completely myself and my future, God have your way. Pray for my Mom to be healed from her drug addiction and to have a desire to change her life, Send her a strong christian friend and help her to get clean and sober housing. I'm trusting and depending on God for complete restoration.

Sara M. 07/16/2016 - Pray that I ma be a blessing to others specially my family, Pray that my family stays healthy ^ safe. God Bless you. thank you.
07/23/2016 - Please pray that I can be a blessings in the lives of others, Please pray that I may be reunited with them and that we all have hearts filled with love and mercy and forgiveness. Thank you.
08/06/2016 - Pray that I can be a blessing to my family and others. Pray that I can find a job when I get released. thank you. God bless you.

Shay - 07/21/2016 - I am struggling to accept my current situation. Husband is interviewing for a promotion at work. Lisa heals quickly from her seizures.

Talea H.-  07/23/2016 - To build strengthen my relationship with God, I want to put all my trust in him that he will guide me through the rest of my life. My S.O ( James) to be saved and freed from his addiction also.
07/16/2016 - My whole life I never really knew God who He was or anything about him. I am here to build my relationship with Him, To learn to trust in Him and have faith he will guide me through the rest of my life.
08/06/2016 - I am working on building my relationship with God, Handing my life over to Him and trusting that He will guide me.

Tammy S. - 08/01/2016 - I ask that God work more through me & also heal me and my heart as well. , that everything goes fine with my son and daughter in law with their new baby and also that my daughter finds a way to forgive me. and for my Dad and for friend who has liver cancer.

Tina - 07/16/2016 - Please pray that my son and I will be reunited soon and he is thriving.